Sunday, January 13, 2013

First post of 2013

Hello peeps! Sorry for MIAing for the whole holidays haha. Just an update of what 've been doing this holiday:

1) Japan trip with the mother and brother
2) Christmas/ New year celebration
3) Cheer practices
4) Trying to play more sat touch

Aaaannnnddddddddddd, it's over )': In the blink of an eye school's starting again tomorrow AAHHH!!! And guess what, 'm gna miss the first day of school because I woke this morning with a high fever. ): But hey on a lighter note, I WON'T BE HAVING ANY EXAMS THIS SEM WOOHOOO!!~ NOT A SINGLE ONE this is how an art school is supposed to be!!

Here are some photos to sum up my short-lived holiday...


(the rest of the photos are uploaded to facebook (:)

And so I got myself (or rather the marmite got me) new shoes and boots! Cuz both pairs decided to spoil at the same time.

Brought them out for a first run recently and they were really really light and awesome!! So motivated to continue running after I recover now.

The Babsey singing a song about piglet. His random made-up songs actually sound quite nice for some weird reason :/



Count-down to 2013! Or rather, the morning after countdown. My new year resolution was to be (fat and) happy. Oh have I told you about our new bikes? :B

 The (prettier) white one's mine while the red one's Babsey's. :P I didn't think cycling would be so tiring!! Esp uphills woah, killer. And the butt bone becomes super painful after that. But it's still fun and healthy-living ((:

Saturday touch + our favorite kimchi fried rice @ hougang mall

Awesome wanton mee at Lavender (after seeing the sinseh for my sprained back) – the first time in my whole life eating alone outside. Something I thought 'd never ever do! But it was good.

Clearing-the-mind & heart-session with myself ystd until the boy came (with my fav food) to save me.

Sometimes I actually think it's not a bad thing to fight in a relationship because after we talk it out, we understand each other's thoughts much better, and I find myself loving him even more than before. It feels good to be understood too. (:


Because I was suffering from major school blues and didn't want him to go back tonight,
Me: "Can you stay here with me forever?"
B: "No, but I can promise to be with you forever."

(':
The sweetest thing he has ever said to me. ♥

Sometimes I look at him, and I sincerely thank God that he walked into my life 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment