Sunday, November 25, 2012

This can't be me

've been procrastinating and escaping the fact that my exams aren't over yet. It just sucks to have to study even after half my life has been sucked out by the crazy projects before this and it felt like school has ended since then.

Like for example IT fair on friday, and we went shopping for winter clothes and shoes today...

've been a really, really, really emotional (maybe unreasonable) girl lately I have no idea why or how I could have controlled myself but what in the world is happening to me?!

It was so bad that I couldn't bring myself to go back to hall tonight because it sucks to be there though theoretically it might be a more conducive place than home.

Just 10 more days and I am free. 10 more days and I'm sure 'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment