Tuesday, November 20, 2012

>48 hours of staying awake



Last Saturday was the Marmite's birthday, so Babsey and I baked some apple cinnamon muffins for her. :D Okay I admit most of the credit goes to him because I was really tired from school and I'm just not as good at baking as him haha. At least I was of some help. :B


So from Sunday till Tuesday (yesterday), a lot of shit happened and Jon and I didn't get to sleep for two nights cuz we were so busy rushing our type process book out in time for submission. I cannot tell you how epic is was. We were walking zombies, or working machines.





 



Nevertheless I really thank God for this 3–days experience because it really taught me a lot. And if all these bad things didn't happen, I wouldn't have been able to produce something that I'm so proud of now. (: I could see how they were a blessing in disguise.

God works in His own ways for our good. (:

I had a 5 + 12 hours of sleep after lesson yesterday and it was so rewarding. But 'm feeling sleepy again now so maybe I should sleep a little more before starting to study for my papers...
Feels like exams are over isn't it? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment