Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Exam Blues

Because 'm suffering from major exam blues right now, I shall sleep early tonight and for the longest time so I don't have to face this feeling for such a long time. Sometimes I think it's good to have the ability to sleep for long long long hours...

I have almost given up studying. I think I know most things already but 'm sure when my friends start talking about the subject 'll realize how unprepared I am but urgh, I've had enough.

Am I the only one who's suffering such major exam blues now?

Finally in hall tonight, but 'm going straight home after the paper tmrw because I can't stand staying in school anymore.

I hate this feeling of being alone. I just need to be around at least someone. I miss the boy so much although I just saw him last night/this morning. I just wanna be next to him all day and night because it's so comforting. Just his presence alone is enough to make me feel like everything is gna be fine, to make me think positively.

Having the same feelings I had when I was taking my exams in JC...the night before a paper when I couldn't go to sleep and you made a cup of warm, comforting milk for me.

All these depressing thoughts just comes flooding in the moment you're away.


On a side note,
I love how after every talk-it-out-and-crying-session, I feel myself drawn closer to you and falling even more in love with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment