Sunday, October 21, 2012

You Make Me Fly

Having some major school blues now– the after-effects of having an awesome worry-free weekend with the boyfriend and the mother.

Last Friday when I was at the Ntu bus stop waiting for the bus to head to J's house, half of me was so happy like I always am every Friday while the other half of me was a little sad when I thought of how fast the weekend would just pass me by like that. And here I am once again on a Sunday night in hall, suffering with this lonely-and-missing the boyfriend & home-feeling again.

Let's talk about the happy happy stuff!

When we reached J's house on friday the first thing I saw on the bed was this:


My belated birthday present from him! :D Belated because it needed time to be shipped over hehe. 've been wanting this for so loooongg alrdy. 'm such a happy girl 'm gna wear it to school everyday C: ♥♥♥

I remember drawing it somewhere in my sketchbook...heheh.


Just playing with some effects from the photo edit apps I downloaded hahah I like this!

It was a fulfilling weekend spent with the boyfriend and the mother. On saturday we went to pay for our Japan trip (yes dec trip to Japan!!), and then headed to Expo to shop for some electronic stuffs and the marmite had to go to the John Little sales haha. J and I were digging the sports kids section for goodies and this is what I found...

The sales person must have thought we were weird.

I don't want to think about work. I don't want to think about work. Weekend please come again quickly. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment