Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Post

Feeling so much better today because I felt so loved. C: What will we do without our friends in school...thank you everyone who made this day so special!

Anyway since 'm happier I shall blog about the weekend too C:

Thanks marmite for the lunch @ Da Shang Hai, had a great time with great food and great company. ♥ And happy birthday to the brother as well, we'll always have each other to wish every year without fail. C: And a free cake to share.



And Babsey who's ALWAYS there to push me on and let me whine and rant on and on and not get sick of it. And sacrificing his weekend rest time to accompany me to get my work done/stuff printed despite him being so tired from trainings. And of course always treating me to good food just to make me happier (explains why 'm so fat now). And thank you for the little celebration/dinner we had with the ruggers on sat night C: Appreciate your attempt at surprising me though I could ttly sense it cuz I know you too well hahaha. ♥

And the roomie who's always here in school with me to suffer thru the rainy days. Thanks for this socuteicandielookingatit present C: You know what makes me happy. ♥


Lastly, I hope all my 3 wishes that I made will come true. :D Goodnight everyone~

From the 20 year old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment