Sunday, November 6, 2011

RUN.

Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads

Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess


I haven't seen you cried like this before, all these time we've been together. Neither have I sobbed like this in a long while. All I wanted to do was to hug you there, and stay that way forever.

Insecurities--my long lost friend came back to visit in the past few days. You were the only one who was able to chase it away for the longest time, and you'll be the only one still.

Just today I realized, how much I can't survive if you really ever leave me one day. You asked why invest in something that's bringing hurt to us every moment. I guess it's so much better to hurt this way, then to have nothing at all.


There comes a time, every now and then, 'd feel like this...
So afraid to be alone, this emptiness kills me. Slowly.
But it's so comforting to know you'd always be here. I pray that forever lasts.


Why did you make me fall so hard for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment