Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Dose of Sketching



As promised, sketches of Ares and Poseidon are out. (: Though this are only for personal enjoyment hahaha. Babsey wants a painting of all the Greek Gods and he says he wants to hang in his room, so I'm going to do a bigger scaled one of all of them in watercolour (:

I love it how my teacher and my classmates are rubbing off their sketching habits onto me. I can't live a day without at least drawing something, anything. My hand itches to pick up the pen and brush when I don't. Even when I go out now I make it a point to bring along my sketchbook just in case something catches my eye. (:


I also did a portrait of the Marmite for her belated birthday present because she's been wanting one hahahaa. Finally got the time to do it after the end of my hectic semester. :D I have so much to improve on my watercolour techniques!

Oh, and I finally got my fat ass out of the house to jog today because I couldn't give myself the excuse that it's raining anymore hahaha. Feeling so unfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment