Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Immortals

So many thoughts were running through my mind on the bus ride home, so many things to say, to note them down, to draw them out. But I don't even feel like visiting those thoughts again, so let me just talk about today. (:

Shopping + Movie date today with Babsey, after realizing that we haven't got the chance to go out together like this for ages. Went to H&M for the first time since it opened hahaha! Decided to watch immortals after that, and I sort of regretted it halfway through the movie because I'm not one who can stand the sight of blood and gore.


If it wasn't for the nice outfits, I don't think I would've sustained for long. Hahahaha, I really love those golden armors. I forsee sketches/paintings on them coming up tomorrow. (:

Btw, Daniel Sharman looked so gorgeous in that. And I love his helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment