Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School!

Summer break is over in the blink of an eye & it's the first day of school today. ):

Moving in back to hall gave me major school blues yet again. But having awesome friends with me in hall made it a lot better. (: They give me a sense of comfort whenever i feel homesick.

Had my first illustration class today. It was a little bit inspiring, but i felt it wasn't enough to set me back on track. Somehow 'm feeling rather unmotivated this semester. Call it lazy, existential crisis, or just sick of pulau NTU.

Maybe it's because staying in hall = being cooped up in school the whole week = no inspiration. Maybe I should leave this place whenever I can to go out and think about what I am doing with my life...

It's only the first day and it feels so long already. Such a sad start to a new semester, but hopefully Type & GD classes will make me a little happier here.

No comments:

Post a Comment