Friday, December 2, 2011

Sketching, Shopping, Eating, Chilling.

Decided to meet up with some classmates to chill and do some outdoor sketching today. Headed to The Sail @ Marina Bay with Leonard, Li Zhi, and Ivan. We went up to the 44th floor and the view was so awesome.



I decided on sketching individual parts of the whole scenery that caught my eyes.


The end products:

The Fullerton Hotel: the swimming pool surrounded by cute little trees

And a really random cluster of buildings that had orange rooftops. They reminded me of a fairyland, like houses wearing orange caps to block the sun. (:

Then went to meet the parents for some shopping + dinner! Had chinese food and ate xlb for the first time in my life. :D


The Major Results were out today, and I thank God that He has put me where He thinks is best for me (: Got into Vis Comm, my first choice and I thank God. So I am going to work hard, explore and have fun in this major!

No comments:

Post a Comment