Saturday, December 10, 2011

The No-Boyfriend Syndrome

I've been surviving quite well in hall and cheer practices have been really fun! Apart from the neck injuries and aching muscles...haha, i hope it heals before monday's practice. I can't believe I'm actually surviving hall life alone quite well. It must be the tiredness and the number of hours i spend sleeping/watching HIMYM!
(And the fact that I'm really looking forward to next Friday)

Decided to quit Aces after much considerations because of some commitment problems, and I actually feel quite relief. Maybe I should spend more time on school work instead when school reopens (:

Today I went to Chinatown with Leonard and Lizhi for some outdoor sketching session. Then headed to Orchard to find the Marmite and we did some shopping for our hongkong trip :D Managed to get a few clothes and a pair of pumps! Although we were both so shagged after that. Shopping is srsly the best form of exercise because:
  1. You carry heavy bags of things around
  2. You walk alot and you're motivated by nice looking things
  3. You eat less while shopping
  4. You feel so happy after that because you have new clothes to wear!
Yaay. C:

I thought I'd be suffering some separation anxiety with the boy away but so far I think I'm still fine hehe. Just really missing his face and the warmth of his body...

(And wondering what he's doing 24/7, ever since the last update text I received two days ago :'C)

No comments:

Post a Comment