Sunday, July 15, 2012

Both of Us


Down with a very very sore sorethroat, to the extent it's even painful each time I swallow my saliva. )': And I've been sleeping so much but I still feel so tired. Sighxz..I promise to be a good girl and eat sick people food for at least this week ):

Anyway went to the Singapore Gardens Festival last Friday with the Marmite. It was quite cool and I was really impressed with some of their concepts!


I had a new hair concept too.

We had a great time there eating good food then walking then eating and walking again. We were dead beat after that! Couldn't resist buying this cute little guy. C: Say hi to my plant ball, Fuzzy! I promise to shower him with lotsa love and talk to him everyday (when my throat heals) C:

On Saturday we were supposed to go to USS to celebrate Babsey's birthday, but it ended up raining and we figured that it'd be better to go on a weekday when there's not so many people anyway. ):


I hope he loved the card and wallet that I got him C: I'm the happiest when it comes to buying presents for him haha. We ended walking around Vivo and catching Ice Age 4. We still had a great time nevertheless. C: Apart from him having stomach ache from the spice ):

Walked into Pet Safari and...




)': Sigh. I died there. Cuz there were so many cute puppies and I rly rly rly rly rly wanted one so badly. The mini schnauzer and scottish terrier were sooooooo cute it could kill. Can time faster pass so that I can quickly get a job and a house and then I can get my own little puppy and shower him with lotsa lurveeee. :C

I wished he could have this wednesday off so I could spend the day with the boy, but that's not possible. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment