Sunday, January 8, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL, SUNDAY BLUES.

I am so not prepared to go back to school tomorrow and having major school blues now. )': New classes, new timetable, new classmates, new venues (which I have to figure out on my own tomorrow like Dora the Explorer). I am not prepared to face the new year on a whole.

Babsey's enlisting into army in a few weeks time, while 'm gna get very busy with cheer and school work. Which is a good thing for me after he's in, but a bad thing before he goes in because it means we get to spend less time together. This year is going to be so tough for both of us, sigh... He says I have to learn to be independent, which is something I really suck at doing.

I am not prepared, not at all.

All I wna do now is to go on more holiday trips with Babsey and with the family and enjoy the cool air in the foreign landscapes.

But guess who I brought over to tide me through in school!

Comforting much. (Not forgetting Piglet)

No comments:

Post a Comment